RTCM controller failed

Home Forums Durwards Glen RTCM controller failed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by System Administrator System Administrator 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The Baraboo system is down again due to faulty equipment. The RTCM controller that runs the linking system fails to reboot when the cellular modem changes IP addresses, about every 12 days. I am able to access the camera streams from the site but the RTCM failed to reboot after the modem cycled. I contacted the manufacture after my last visit and he agreed the controller has a known issue and sent me replacements free of charge. Our Madison site has been plagued by the same issue and he provided a replacement for that unit as well. I will be making a trip to the site Sat 10/6 to replace the controller to resolve the issues.

Corey

The controller has been fixed, Ralph and Myself descended on the site Sat 10/7 and completed the swap. If anybody has issues please let me know. I am confidant the issues are behind us and we should have smooth sailing going forward.

Corey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.