Please observe the following
- All user accounts on this site will be verified, you must hold a valid GMRS license for access.
- When keying into the system please allow a brief pause for all the systems to come up before speaking.
- When completing a transmission please allow a brief pause before you un-key to avoid talk back.
- Should you hear willful interference just ignore it, never engage an illegal station causing issues
- Please disable all MDC, quick call, fleet sync and roger beeps on our system.
- Emergency traffic always has priority, all stations must break for emergency traffic.
- If you are able to, please render assistance to any station calling emergency.
- This is a wide area system, people you hear may be in different states.
- This GMRS network is owned and operated by the repeater owners, we are not a club.
- All machines may not be linked at all times, please visit the linking status page and select map.
- This is a family friendly system, please keep your conversations civil and your content clean.
- The FCC requires you to ID. You have a license you know the rules its not our job to enforce them.
- Lots of our users use unit numbers comprised of the last 3 digits of our license.
- If you own a real repeater and wish to join our network fill out a contact form on the main page.
Although we do not require any type of radio to use our system we ENCOURAGE you to use part 90/95 certified equipment.
I also wanted to remind people we do not respond to requests to use our system. This is an open system, all users are welcome so feel free to engage the group and introduce your self. If you plan to continue to use our system please create a profile in the members directory so everybody knows who you are.